Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mild Manner

Hello everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed my first blog! I thought I did a good job considering that it was my first one ever. I planned on doing new blogs on every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Make sure to check out my blogs on those days to get your descriptive and accurate forecast. So far throughout the week the weather has been very nice and comfortable with temperatures mainly staying in the mid 70s for the Starkville area as well as across the state of Mississippi. Around this time of year you usually see people bringing out their nice sweaters but temperatures has really just been to warm keeping many people still in their shorts and t-shirts. The average lows has been around the mid to high 40s even reaching to the 50s by the middle of the week. As the weekend approaches, showers should make its way back into the forecast for Friday, brought by a small band of thunderstorm resulting from a cold front passing through the area. The rain should dissipate by nightfall and along it with our clouds, so we should see clear skies for Saturday. By Sunday afternoon clouds will reappear and a possibility of more rain showers for Monday. Have a great weekend everyone and God bless! Remember, the next blog is on Sunday.

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones