Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Forecast


To listen to my radio podcast, copy and paste this web address in your web browser:

http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=829360097.wav





Today: High of 56 with overcast conditions
Tonight: Low of 45 with overcast conditions
Tuesday: High of 67 and mostly cloudy
Tuesday night: Low of 45 with the sky becoming clearer
Wednesday: High of 65 with sunny conditions
Thanksgiving Day: 56 as your high, cool but sunny




Starkville~

A cloudy start for the first day of our week making for very mild and cool temperatures. Hi everyone and I hope all had a good weekend. The semester is quickly coming to an end and with that exams and finals. Thankfully, we have Thankgiving coming up Thursday to give us a chance to rest up and prepare as well as eat some great tasting food! I can already smell that pecan pie baking in the oven! First, let me talk about the weather conditions leading up to that day.

Today, those overcast conditions will last throughout the day and temperatures won't change much either with the high only getting to 56 degrees. Heading into tonight, we'll be looking at a low of 45 degrees still with cloudy condition. Some of those clouds will linger throughout tuesday, but we'll see alot of sun. Due to more of the sunshine, temperatures will be much warmer and we will see a high close to 67 degrees. Winds will come out the south at 5mph. By tuesday night, we do have a slight chance of rain in the area but nothing to be concern with. Lows will dipped down to the mid 40s with winds shifting from the south to the northwest due to a cold front. This cold front will not bring in any heavy showers in the area, but the important aspect about is that behind it lies some cool air.

Ample of sunshine will come wednesday with temperatures still staying in the mid 60s but slightly cooler due to winds brought from the north. You really won't feel that cool air until actually Thankgiving day which looks to be a fairly clear day with a high of 56 degrees. So, if your in Starkville for Thanksgiving, it looks to be a nice cool day which will give us a more of holiday feel.

Thanks for joining me here for your Thanksgiving forecast. This will probably be my last posting of the week since I also will be with my family, but I just want to leave you with this. Thanksgiving is such a beautiful holiday in which it allows us spend time with people who are dear to us and close to our hearts. Its a time in which you can relax and get a break from the stresses of work, school, and life in general. Its a time where some of the best foods come out in which you've been waiting for all year long. Most importantly, it's a time to reflect on Jesus and all of his many blessings. There are so many things to be thankful for. If I had to write all of it, there would be no way I would ever finish this blog. I have to thank my Savior first for everything he has done this year for the good days and bad days. I thank him for my wonderful family, my true and best friends, as well as sending really great friends this year who have really made an impact upon my life. I'm thankful for being here at MS State to major in something I truly love and enjoy. Like I said earlier, I will never be able to write out my whole thankful list but we all have so much to be thankful for. I hope you all have Happy Thanksgiving and may God continue to bless each and every one of you.


Thanksgiving Forecast:
Jackson, MS-60
Plano, TX- 62
Atlanta-55
New Orleans-65
Tampa-73
St. Louis-44
Boston-53
Detroit-44
Denver-56

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones