Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Forecast on Dec. 14, 2009

~Starkville, MS

Hi everyone! I hope all is well with you! I'm really sorry for not posting my usual and timely weather blogs. I have been so caught up with finals and all and although classes are over with, I'm currently without internet at my apartment. So, there goes my excuse.lol I will still do my best to get you the latest updates on the local weather in the surrounding areas. Well, holiday cheer is in the air and much joy and happiness in the faces of people. I really do love this time of year in which time and giving is heavily focused upon. Upon the season, old man winter pays us another visit with cold and frigid conditions and of course snow in some parts of the country! Lately, its been very cold here with temperatures in the mid 30s.

For today though, nasty weather outside as it will a mostly wet and soggy day. Temperatures will be much warmer than what it has been in these few weeks with highs in the mid 60s. A good chance of showers coming in so make sure to keep those umbrellas in handy as there is a 40% chance of rain in the area. For tonight, stray showers passing as we continue to have these muggy conditions outside. Lows will actually be quite warm in the mid 40s.

Don't expect for this current condition to persist as we have dry but cool airmass on the way which will give us plenty of sunshine for the week. Stay tune for the next weather blog which will be due on tomorrow. God bless!

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones