Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Graduation!!!!!!


Hi Everyone! I'm really sorry for not posting and updating you all Face of the Sky forecast. I have been so busy lately especially with it being the end of the semester and GRADUATION!!!! Yep, I graduated Saturday May 1, 2010!! It was incredible and a great day. It is one of those days that I will never forget. My four years here at Mississippi State University has been wonderful and God definitely sent me here for a reason. I grew alot spiritually and in my education level. Alot of things have been experience here at state and I thank God for the growth. One day I will have to write a book concerning God's favor on me during my college years and throughout everything but that is for a different in my life. Right now, I am just focusing on moment and on the task at hand. Most of you are probably wondering is next for me.

Well, first of all I do have one more class to partake in in the month of July which Physics 2. Yea, I know ugh!! After that, I will be officially done with my undergrad year. So, since I'm still techinally in school I am still able to continue to intern at WTOK. I have been interning there in late January. So, plan to keep interning there up til about sometime in June. By then I should have forecasting shows from there that I can add to my resume. By adding these shows to my resume, it really shows that I have a little bit of experience outside of the classroom experiences. I believe this help greatly in finding a job. About my resume, I planned ship my shows to a company in Birmangham, AL to have my resume tape done by a professional staff. Once I have my resume tapes in, I can officially start the job search or hunt.

Also, while I'm in Starkville I will be working as well since I still have my apartment to pay for. My last finals plans is of course continue to update you on the weather. I'm sorry again for not forecasting on a daily basis. I definitely would like to do that just to keep my forecasting skills sharp. Thanks to all my loyal supporters! You all have helped more than you know. Thanks for viewing my page each time I update. It's been such a pleasure being able to do this for the Starkville community. Even if you've only check out my site only once, I still truly thank you because you didn't even have to do that. I will continue to update you all on the summer plans and about my life. Keep praying for me and hoping for the best! I know God has a plan for me!

Be sure to watch out for a update in the next day or so! Thanks again and may God continue to bless each and everyone of you!

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones