Friday, October 22, 2010

Resume Tape

~ Starkville, MS

Hi everyone and I hope everything is all well! I am doing well myself. Once again I would like to apoligize to everyone for not being consistent with weather updates. I have been so busy and I have recently just moved back home to Brandon, MS. I thought that it would be wise to live at home while searchng for my career job while saving money at the same time instead of paying for rent. Although I do miss my apartment life, it is always good to see the family on a daily basis. I always say that it's nice to them now because once I do get a job somewhere, I will not be able to see them that often now. This is especially if I get a job out of state and I am hundreds of miles away. My advice to you all is to take time to see family while you can.

Speaking of jobs, I am currently searching for one in faith. I know God will provide in due time and he will have ample opportunities for me. My first job offer was from Greenville, MS to be the weekend meteorologist as well as some reporting duties. I thought I had the job and I was actually going to interview with the news director when he emailed me stating that the job position was offered to another candidate. Despite the news, he did state that another position will be opening up soon. I am just happy that I got the opportunity and I know God has a place for me. I will definitely keep you all updated on my progress and on any news concerning a job in my profession.

Meanwhile, I would like to show you all my resume tape. It was completed in September and this is what news director looked at during the application process. You can find my resume tape at:

http://www.trailheadproductions.com/tvreels/clenoir.htm

I hope you like because this is the key to getting a job. Next week, I will begin updating you all concerning the weather. Weather could get interesting next week. I only asked if you all will continue to stay in prayer with me and I'll do the same for you guys! Thanks and God bless!

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones