Monday, March 7, 2011

Severe Weather for Wednesday

***Don't have time to read my blog?? Well, please check out my weather radio podcast! It's very easy and quick to the point. To listen to my radio podcast, go to the right of the page where it says Weather Radio Podcast. Click on play and there you have it. Also, you may have to pause the music that's playing in the background in order for you to hear the weather podcast. In order to do just that, go to the very bottom of the page and click pause. Enjoy!***


Today's forecast:
Jackson, MS-------High 61 Low 43

Starkville, MS-----High 56 Low 38

Meridian, MS------High 61 Low 38

Vicksburg, MS-----High 61 Low 47

Greenwood, MS----High 58 Low 43

Tupelo, MS--------High 52 Low 38

Hattiesburg, MS---High 61 Low 43

Pascagoula, MS----High 63 Low 47




~Jackson, MS

Hi everyone and I hope all is well with you all. I hope everyone enjoyed the Severe Weather Awareness posts that I put up during the last week of February. If you did not get a chance to check them out you can always search the archives.

I took last week off from my blog because I have been very busy and also I started substitute teaching last week and so I didn't quite find the time to blog. This week I hope to get things back on track. Thank you all for the support and continue to pray for me that God will continue to lead me in his path. I know in due time he will prepare a meteorology job for me.

I should have a full detailed report for you all tomorrow. We were a little warmer today after only having highs in the upper 40s. Today's highs got into the upper 50s around the Jackson area. Temperatures will be in the 60s throughout the rest of the week and we have another threat of severe weather for Wednesday, so I'll be sure to give you all the complete details coming up tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of the day and God bless!

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones